Japanese Non-surgical Orthopedics Society (JNOS) is general incorporated association in Japan and organized by physicians, dentists, physical therapists and various medical staff, which aims to develop diagnosis and treatment, academia, education and research for musculoskeletal pain and intractable pain related to fascia.
Our society description
- To develop treatment, academic, education and research for musculoskeletal pain and intractable pain related to Fascia
- To develop basic and clinical research to establish non-surgical orthopedics study.
- To research and develop pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics and so on for treatments
- To establish educational system for medical professionals and to enhance multi-professional collaboration for non-surgical orthopedics study and
- To organize academic meetings, lectures, Seminars and so on.
- To organize training programs.
- To cooperate with related societies on research activities.
- To issue academic magazines.
- Public relations
- To investigate, research and suggest for social security system.
- To cooperate with national and local governments.
Current principal research themes
- Scope of non-surgical orthopedics.
- Anatomy of fascia.
- Pathophysiology of fascia.
- Animal model of fascia.
- Ultrasound-guided fascia release. (injection[hydrorelease], dry needling/acupuncture, physical therapy, manipulation, less invasive surgery and so on)
- Clinical techniques for diagnosis and treatments, such as local treatment, exercise/sport, life guidance/support of activity of daily living, and self-care methods.
- Multi-professional collaboration system.
- Telemedicine such as remote education system (doctor to doctor, DtoD).
- Development of pharmaceuticals and medical equipment.
|Name||Japanese Non-surgical Orthopedics Society (JNOS)|
|Type of organization||General incorporated association|
|Registered date||3rd April, 2018 (Establishment date: Feb, 2008)|
|Office Address||3-379-1 Nishikatakai Maebashi-city, Gunma-pref, Japan 371-0013|
|Officers||Representative Director (President)||Hiroaki Kimura (President, Kimura pain clinic)|
|Director (Vice president, Head of region managements)||Yoshihiko Shiraishi (President, Okidozen hospital)|
|Director (Vice president, Head of public relations)||Takashi Horaguchi (Associate professor, Orthopedics, Nihon university)|
|Director (Vice president, Head of affairs)||Yoshihiro Zenita (President , Zenita corporation)|
|Director (Head of academic)||Tadashi Kobayashi (Assistant professor, General practice, Hirosaki university hospital)|
|Director||Hidetaka Imagita (Professor, Health science, Kio university))|
|Director||Hideaki Obata (General manager, Pain release center Fukushima prefecture medical university)|
|Director||Ayato Kurosawa (President, Trigger Point Chiryoin)|
|Director||Yohei Tanikake (Vice president, Tanikake orthopedics clinic)|
|Director||Takayuki Tsujimura (President, Physio / Paint treatment center, Shiga university)|
|Director||Tatsuo Nagano (President, Nagano orthopedics clinic)|
|Director||Hirofumi Namiki (Head of Tokachi-Ikeda Community Medical Center, Japan Association for Development of Community Medicine)|
|Director||Makoto Mine (President, Mine accupuncture)|
|Director||Shun Yamazaki (M2 visiting nursing station)|
|Director||Tokujiro Yamashita (President, Yamashita clinic)|
|Director||Takashi Yamada (President, Yamada Temporomandibular disorders clinic)|
|Director||Shinichi Yoshida (President, Yoshida orthopedics clinic)|
|Director||Ryoji Yoshimura (President, Bright accupuncture)|
|Inspector||Shigeki Suzuki (Kimura pain clinic)|
|Hokkaido, Tohoku||Hirofumi Namiki (Head of Tokachi-Ikeda Community Medical Center, Japan Association for Development of Community Medicine)|
|Kanto, Koshinetsu||Takashi Horaguchi (Associate professor, Orthopedics, Nihon university)|
|Tokai, Hokuriku||Shinichi Yoshida (President, Yoshida orthopedics clinic)|
|Kansai||Tatsuo Nagano (President, Nagano orthopedics clinic)|
|Chugoku, Shikoku||Yoshihiko Shiraishi (President, Okidozen hospital)Director (Vice president, Head of public relations)|
|Kyusyu, Okinawa||Tokujiro Yamashita (President, Yamashita clinic)|
|February, 2008||Establishment of Japanese society for the study of Myofascial Pain Syndrome (JMPS) that is organized by seven doctors and dentists.|
|June, 2012||Expanded requirements for membership to all of medical professional license to enhance multi-professional collaboration.|
|December, 2017||Number of members became more than 1,200 people.|
|April, 2018||Establishment of Japanese Non-surgical Orthopedics Society (JNOS) as general incorporated association.|
We are accepting organizations who has similar activities to us to exchange information, cooperation for research and so on.
Please contact us via contact form.
We recruiting oversea member addition to domestic member. Please refer this page for details.